Access to and use of the Scan-Térieur website ('the website') is provided by Scan-Térieur subject to the following terms:
Copyright & Intellectual Property
3) All information contained herein is the copyrighted work of Scan-Térieur and/or its suppliers and is protected under applicable local and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission of Scan-Térieur. Visitors or users may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
4) Scan-Térieur authorises you to reproduce materials published on the web site provided each copy (i) is solely for informational use and such use is non-commercial. (ii) is not modified or revised in any manner, (iii) displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form as on the original and (iv) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of Scan-Térieur.
5) The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the website are the property of Scan-Térieur or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Trademarks without the prior written consent of Scan-Térieur or such third party which may own the Trademarks. Any request for permission to publicly use Scan-Térieur’s trademarks must be made in writing and must be approved and acknowledged by Scan-Térieur. Requests should be sent to Scan-Térieur at Unit 30, The Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9XG.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6) The materials accessed from or on the website are provided "as is," and Scan-Térieur makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials whether statutory, express or implied and hereby disclaims all warranties for the materials including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. In no event shall Scan-Térieur be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including any damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods.
7) Scan-Térieur has used its best efforts to provide accurate information on the website. Nevertheless, Scan-Térieur assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of the information. Scan-Térieur may change the contents of this web site at any time without notice. Any mention of non-Scan-Térieur services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such products or services.
8) The website may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to Scan-Térieur users. These linked sites are not controlled by Scan-Térieur, and Scan-Térieur is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. Scan-Térieur does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
10) Any information which you consider to be confidential or proprietary should not be sent to Scan-Térieur through the website. Documents uploaded to the filestore are stored in a confidential manner, accessed through usernames and passwords.
© 2011 Scan-Térieur Ltd.
The Metro Centre,
The 12v MiniTube D1 and D2 Reading Lights are now available with a USB charging port in the base of the lamp. The USB charger points have a power output of 1000 mA @ 5v.
Comet Arona Tap
Comet-Pumpen have designed the New Arona tap based on the London Series. Not only does it fold under the lid of the sink unit but will also rotate making the best use of limited space.…
We’re continually sourcing the highest quality products, so please contact us if what you require isn’t on our website”.